Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Portland, Maine
* Position Summary
* The Administrative Support Assistant performs a variety of administrative and clerical functions to support an office and/or multiple teams. Incumbents in the role provide administrative support, including organizing room bookings, answering incoming calls, greeting and directing patients/visitors, filing, preparing routine correspondence, etc. This role requires strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
* Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* High school diploma or GED.
* Minimum of 12 months customer service experience required.
* Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong multi-tasking skills.
* Ability to sort and file accurately.
* Ability to type routine correspondence, forms, reports, etc.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.