Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: West Point, Pennsylvania
* Creating re-occurring metric reports for multiple internal and external Learning & Development clients.
* Creating and scheduling both the myLearning reports and distribution lists.
* Documenting paper training records (training rosters and training assessments) and transferring content into myLearning (including second-person verification).
* Aligning processes with Learning Shared Services deployment and sustained GMP compliance through audits/inspections and continuous improvement.
* Scheduling and support of site class offerings in the Training Academy, and coordinating and maintaining Scheduled Offerings in the myLearning system.
* Monitoring the Learning & Development Mailbox, and forwarding new SOP's to the Standard Index Steward.
* Checking inventory for site classes, printing training materials/certificates, and filing site course Training Rosters, as required.
* Ensure processes support sustainment of Training Academy GMP and sustained GMP compliance through audits/inspections and continuous improvement.
* Providing curriculum management support for the Learning Development Learning Specialists and various Teams. Support includes curriculum build for projects using Intalio submission to Learning Shared Services organization, upload of training materials in MIDAS storage and ad hoc request to run and distribute myLearning training completion reports.
* Audit support: including responses and corrective/preventive action management.
* Documentation support: including procedure periodic reviews and proposed updates.
* Data recording/logbooks.
* Teaming and Relationship Building: Ability to build and manage relationships in a cross-functional environment.
* Oral and Written Communications: Ability to express oneself to provide information to others effectively and in a succinct manner.
* Customer Service: Knowledge of customer service processes and issue resolution.
* Decision Making and Critical Thinking: Knowledge of tools and techniques for effective use of a broad range of methods, assumptions, frameworks and perspectives when solving problems.
* Ability to create job aids and other training materials to support training development.
* Thorough proficiency of Microsoft Office tools.
* Personnel required to become familiar with and to follow all Site Safety and Environmental procedures, GMP documentation practices and Data Integrity procedures in performance of necessary tasks.
* Training is required for specified access to myLearning, the client Learning Management System; to Intalio, the system used to submit requests to Learning Shared Services and to MIDAS, the document repository for training materials.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org