Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, Texas
Posted Date 7 hours ago(6/13/2018 12:17 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Golf Resort Operations
Barton Creek Country Club s success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club s members and maintain the company s trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
To insure Golf Course is well maintained and reflects an image of outstanding quality
* The Irrigation Technician position is primarily responsible for operation and repair of the irrigation system as a whole to insure proper water distribution as required for optimum turf health.
* Demonstrate preparation for day s work by arriving in uniform and with a positive attitude.
* Understand daily job assignment chart and how your assignment relates to that day s play.
* Recognize the various equipment applications so as to make the proper selection for that job assignment.
* Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the game of golf, its rules and expected playing conditions.
* Demonstrate the capability to function as a member of a team to accomplish established goals.
* Carry out all golf course maintenance tasks with a sense of pride and ownership so as to adhere to established quality guidelines for daily course conditioning.
* Inspect all tools and equipment prior to, during and after use. Operate all equipment safely and with care and consideration of its value. Report any damage and or lack of performance to a supervisor. Also demonstrate an understanding of the work order system for equipment repair and maintenance.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the Omni Hotels employee handbook.
Tools and Equipment:
* Hand tools
* Trimming tools
* Transportation vehicles
* Irrigation system including pump stations and all components
* Outdoors in various weather extremes
* In and around golfers and golf play
* With and around hazardous equipment.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-