Customer Care Representative I at Independent Bank
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Denton, TexasJob Description:
Requisition # 2018-2701
Location North Denton
Address 400 North Carroll Boulevard
# of Openings 1
City, State US-TX-Denton
Independent Bank provides a wide range of commercial and consumer banking solutions powered by people who value lasting relationships and commitment to community. We are founded on the belief that we have a deep responsibility to solve problems and build healthy communities. Our unique brand of banking is delivered by dedicated employees, who share an honest desire to make a lasting and positive impact. Come join us!
The person in this role will be responsible for first call resolution and excellence in customer service by responding to inbound calls and email inquiries, while using independent judgment with moderate supervision.
- Answers inbound telephone calls and emails from customers regarding balance requests, check verification, account research and all other account-related questions.
- Delivers accurate description of financial products and/or services to customers.
- Provides accurate information to customers in accordance with bank guidelines.
- Navigates various computer systems to properly maintenance customer account information.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of daily functions.
- Routes callers to appropriate internal departments when required. Resolves problems within bounds of authority or requests assistance from other team members or supervisor as necessary.
- Maintains a high level of service with customers and meets performance targets.
- High school education or equivalent is required.
- Minimum two years of customer service experience is preferred.
- Clear verbal communication, written communication, and reading comprehension in English
- Basic computer skills (i.e., typing, data entry, Internet navigation, Microsoft Windows and email)
- Basic use of standard office equipment (i.e., telephone, computer)
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to accurately interpret information as well as demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Application of good judgment and decision making
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines and productivity goals
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with stress effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a general level of knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC related responsibilities in the performance of daily operations to ensure adherence to bank policies and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
A STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE
Our unique brand of banking extends from the Gulf Coast of Texas to the Rocky Mountains. We are an $8 billion dollar community-centric institution providing a wide range of relationship-driven commercial banking products and services tailored to meet the needs of businesses, professional organizations, community groups and entrepreneurs. We also offer a full line of personal financial products and services to make banking easy for busy families and individuals.
OUR CORE VALUES
Principled financial decisions ~ Building strong, healthy communities ~ Leading with a courageous heart ~ Resilient Solutions ~ Thriving relationships
The Bank provides capital and guidance to foster growth, bring new ideas to life, and energize local businesses. We accomplish these goals by funding projects such as medical facilities, warehouse space, and hospitality and education venues. By developing strong relationships and a deep understanding of your industry, our team offers a proactive approach to business banking.
We continue to be named Best Bank within many of the communities we serve. Recently, Independent Bank was named a Community Bankers Cup winner for the fifth consecutive year; a Top 75 Producing Lender Nationwide; a Top 50 Performer by the Dallas Business Journal; and one of the Healthiest Employers in both North Texas and Central Texas.
The Bank builds community on two fronts: by helping create economic development and by partnering within the community. It all begins by empowering our employees. We encourage our people to follow their passion and volunteer. And we back that up through formal giving programs.
To make an impact on the communities we serve through high-performance, purpose-driven banking.
To be considered for this position, you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
No phone calls or direct e-mails please.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.
Independent Bank is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status.
Note: The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. If you require assistance at any stage of the employment application process due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 214-544-4777.