Nutrition Associate at Cook Children's Health Care System
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
The Nutrition Associate delivers patient meal trays, nourishments/snacks, and floor stock supplies to patient care units. Obtains patient food preferences, menu choices, and provides related follow-up.
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent certificate.
* Demonstrated competence in a health care setting for at least six months preferred.
* Must obtain competent score on basic nutrition knowledge test. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Effective customer service skills and successful completion of customer service training module.
* Ability to perform detailed assignments, follow directions, work under pressure, readily adapt to change in routine and work assignments, and relate to patients, families, and inter- and intra-departmental staff.
* Experience working with computers is preferred.
* Must have valid Ft. Worth Food Handler's Card or obtain one within ten working days of hire.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet