Implementation Engineer at Yoh
Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Newtown Sq, Pennsylvania
IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA.
THE BIG PICTURE - TOP SKILLS SHOULD YOU POSSESS:
* Good scripting skills, preferably with PowerShell
* Windows 10 experience
* Experience with query language such as SQL, and database query experience
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Will be a member of the project team for the Nexthink implementation at SAP
* After Nexthink does the installation, this person will work on running queries, performing investigations and solving issues
* After implementation phase (30-40 days), this person will work with various groups within SAP IT (Support Desk, Skype team, Exchange team) to identify and solve issues
* Develop queries to identify where problems are, and use that data to fix the issue
* Utilize ticketing systems to organize and take ownership of issues
* Generate documentation for the use of other teams
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Candidate should have better than average knowledge of PowerShell scripting and SQL Server
* Experience with Query writing or similar, and the ability to understand the Windows 10 operating system for troubleshooting purposes.
* This person does not need to know Nexthink
* Reporting and documentation experience
* Experience with Ticketing systems
* Ability to work with people across the globe
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR* APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Emily Beaulac
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.