Project Coordinator at Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fresno, California
Log back in!
Job Locations US-CA-Fresno
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals.
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. is seeking a Project Coordinator to join the team in Fresno, California. This position will report to the Area Manager and assume duties in project administration support and assisting with proposals and marketing efforts as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Assists in obtaining, maintaining, and administering the data, information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, and other project related entities
* Maintain complex project logs and tracking of relevant data and information for use by project staff and necessary entities
* Manages appointment calendar and schedules meetings, including travel arrangements
* Participate in meeting preparation, support and follow up documentation
* Ensure project information and documents are logged for costs, guarantees/ warranties, and related provisions
* Assists in preparation of confidential reports, financial information, budgets
* Prepare, provide support, and publish reports, metrics, detailed information documents and communications for project staff and project leadership
* Manages the proposal process from initial kick-off through production, exercising lead development of common proposal sections, firm description, firm experience, resumes, forms, etc. This includes, but may not be limited to development of checklists, scheduling go/no-go meeting, kick-off meetings and circulation of draft proposals to necessary parties.
* Participates in internal and external client debriefs for proposals and interviews and capture lessons learned.
* Manages deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; coordinating requirements with project team; participates in proposal review meetings.
* Conducts client research as directed, including but not limited to, market analysis, board agendas and minutes, bond elections and capital improvement plans.
* Maintains Cosential (CRM) database by continually updating information including but not limited to photos, verbiage, resume and project information, and project anecdotes.
* Receives and distributes incoming and interoffice mail
* Handles incoming calls, giving information from records available or as related to job, or directs callers to other sources of information.
* Maintains general hard copy/computer filing systems in such a manner that information is readily retrievable.
* Plans and coordinates major events and area functions of a public nature, including preliminary budget preparation, organization of the event, and coordination of all activities involved.
* Facilitates internal contract review process including contract revisions and distribution to appropriate parties
* Coordinates with Area Manager regarding execution of approved contracts
* Processes and distributes client invoices with Deltek Vision Software
* Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in technical disciplines such as engineering, construction management, architecture, or equivalent technical area of study. 1+ years of experience in construction, engineering or architectural related position or combined internships.
* Or, Bachelor's Degree with a preference in business disciplines such as business administration, accounting/finance or management. 2+ years of experience in project coordination and support on construction, engineering, or equivalent technical projects.
* Or, non-degree holders must possess 5+ years of experience in a construction, engineering, architecture, or similar technical projects related to providing coordination, project support, and planning.
* Should possess knowledge and application of construction coordination, administration support, project cost, document controls, applications and practices.
* Strong understanding and application of accounting, cost, administrative, and personnel interactions in professional settings.
* Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products, and experience with project related systems such as accounting/cost software, scheduling programs and documentation tracking systems.
* Experience with proposals (RFQ/RPF) in construction management or a related field is preferred
* Ability to represent Vanir and related entities in a professional manner at all times to ensure company policies and procedures as well as compliance to all applicable laws and regulations.
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS