Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Apopka, Florida
MACHINIST PIPE BENDER APOPKA, FL
Pentair is currently seeking a Machinist Pipe Bender to Operate manual and CNC metal fabrication equipment such as a pipe bender, milling machine, lathe and press break. In this role, the Machinist Pipe Bender will work to close tolerances, use power tools, hand tools, shop tools and measuring devices. They will also perform in-process and final quality checks to ensure work meets company standard. Interested candidates, who meet the requirements below, are encouraged to apply today!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Operate CNC and/or manual bending machine
* Read Blueprints and Specifications
* Use small hand tools, drill press, notcher, milling machines, band saw, chop-saw, pipe bender, lathe, and coping machines
* Perform as a self-starter with the ability to carry out assigned duties with minimal supervision
* Able to effectively function as part of a team
* Perform a wide range of bending, milling and fabrication tasks
* Must be able to work independently
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* High School diploma
* Must understand verbal and written instructions and be able to work with engineering drawings
* Fabrication and power tool experience
* CNC Machining Certification a plus
* Ability to perform multiple tasks
* Ability to successfully cross train in required areas
* Ability to successfully work to required productivity standards in required areas
* Ability to excel in a high paced environment
* Strong problem solving skills and good written and verbal communication skills
* 3 years experience in the field
Job requires the ability to move about within the facility in the facilitation of work teams, problem solving, and communication with employees and management. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds, and occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include; close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision.
Job is performed indoors but may vary within specific departments as assigned. Frequently involves working in areas with noise levels exceed 85 dBa requiring use of hearing protection. May involve working in extreme temperature and/or where outdoor activities are involved and may also involve limited contact with outside customers and suppliers as needed.
Pentair Water Quality Systems is a leader in water solutions which improve the quality of life for people around the world. Our equipment and solutions are found in swimming pools and spas, aquaculture farms, laboratories, water purification and sanitation systems, foodservice operations, and in other applications. We offer design and consulting services and our advanced water technologies are used across a wide number of industries including industrial, residential, commercial, municipal, aquaponics, aquatic life support systems, irrigation and flood control, wastewater, and more.
PENTAIR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
* Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
* Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
* Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
* Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory