Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Intertek, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for an Inspector to join our Caleb Brett team in Corpus Christi, TX.
This team provides cargo inspection and analytical assessment to the world’s petroleum, mining, minerals and biofuels industries. With solutions based on years of expertise, innovation and advanced analytical capabilities, we help customers optimize return on cargoes and help them resolve difficult technical challenges.
The Inspector will support the Caleb Brett business by performing inspections in the field. We’re looking for someone that likes to work with a team spirit, and has that drive to win every day.
· Perform, by specified methodology, visual observation, volume measurement, temperature measurement, and sampling of commodity materials contained or conveyed in lines, barge tanks, ship tanks, rail tanks, shore tanks, and other vessels.
· Attend commodity material movements involving line and tank transfer or displacement, lightering, and loading and unloading.
· Communicate and coordinate with terminal, transport, and Company personnel to promote smooth exercise of duties assigned.
· Monitor the availability of the supplies needed for the above processes, and to make any needs for such supplies known to the Dispatcher or Coordinator.
· Perform routine equipment calibration, verification, and function checks.
· Organize and coordinate jobs so that services are rendered, and reports and samples are submitted, in a timely manner.
· Maintain work areas, records, and equipment in a clean, organized, and functional condition.
· Verify and communicate the results obtained, and to make the entries into the appropriate media, whether print or electronic, required to ensure the validity and traceability of the information.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or national origin, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.