Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Ogden, Utah
PRIMARY LOCATION:Ogden, Utah
VENDING MACHINE SERVICE TECHNICIAN: Repairs, installs and services all vending equipment including beverage coolers, vending machines, fountain equipment and other appliances. This position will require an understanding of electrical circuits, refrigeration units, and small motors. Must be able to demonstrate customer service skills and ability to trouble shoot equipment malfunctions. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outside weather conditions, risk of electrical shock, explosives, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
* Loads, unloads, transports and installs vendors, coolers and other appliances for use at customer locations.
* Disassembles and reassembles appliances and replaces and repairs mechanical and electrical parts.
* Perform required sanitation service on appliances.
* Utilize tools and diagnostic equipment such as wattmeter, refrigeration equipment, ammeter, or voltmeter to diagnose appliances during operating cycle to detect malfunctions, excess vibration, overheating, fluid leaks, and loose parts.
* Calibrates control devices such as timers and thermostats, and adjusts contact points.
* Cleans and washes parts. Replaces worn or defective parts such as panels, switches, pumps, compressors, bearings, transmissions, belts, gears, blowers, and defective wiring.
* Repairs and adjusts appliance motors. Reassembles appliance, adjusts and lubricates moving parts.
* Responds to customer call-in needs on an on-call basis as scheduled during non-business hours.
* Completes vehicle, service call logs and other associated forms.
* Keeps assigned service vehicle clean, performs pre-trip inspection and routine oil, water and air maintenance.
* Cleans shop work area.
* Wears and utilizes appropriate safety equipment.
* Wears company provided uniform and presents professional appearance to customers and market place.
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
Pay Rate: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. If you d like more information about your rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled