Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: silver spring, Maryland
ECS is seeking a Supply Chain Risk Analyst to work in our Silver Spring, MD office.
* Analyzing, interpreting and evaluating supply chain information from diverse sources and presenting identified risk (foreign suppliers, limited material availability, past performance issues, etc.) to stakeholders and management, in a timely manner.
* Assisting with developing and or enhancing supply chain risk analysis management processes.
* Experience within one or more of the following: general research and or investigative analysis, supply chain and or risk management.
* Experience in researching, analyzing and interpreting company and or vendor background and suppliers through public and private data sources
* Must have a Bachelors Degree in science, engineering, or administration
* Must have U.S. citizenship
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
* Detail oriented and organized
* Knowledge of research and analysis techniques
* An understanding of risk identification and management
* Capable of operating under minimal supervision
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* SCRM Professional Certification; CISSP, CRISC, SSCP, or similar
* The ability to grasp and/or understand the level of complexity and integration of specialized data
* The ability to manipulate several streams of data
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.