Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Job Summary: Reporting to the designated manager, assist in obtaining required information and help with completion
of necessary paperwork for sale of vehicles for one or more of the following departments: Consignment, Factory, Fleet/
Lease, Commercial Account or E-Commerce in accordance with corporate guidelines to ensure maximum dollar sales
volume in the most profitable way possible. Assist with and perform various administrative and clerical duties relating to
the sale. Perform all duties assigned by the General Manager or designated manager. Must know, practice and ensure
that company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are followed at all times.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles and titles.
2. Prepare titles, contracts, pre-sale and post-sale reports, bill of sale and post charges incurred. Process paperwork
and checks following the sale, provide necessary paperwork to customers.
3. Provide quality service to customers for vehicle pick-up’s and disposition; schedule vehicles for pick up location.
4. Verify that vehicle information is accurately recorded and numbered for sale.
5. Schedule sale for accounts after completion of necessary pre-sale reconditioning and required paperwork.
6. Verify title, bill of sale and VIN number are accurately recorded. May assist in preparation of titles, contracts, bill of
sale, pre-sale and post-sale reports and post reconditioning charges incurred.
7. Communicate with the Mechanical Services Shop, Body Shop and Detail Shop for vehicle repairs and post charges
to vehicle account in a timely manner.
8. Assist in scheduling vehicles on line for review. Assist in preparation and processing of post-sale information to
managers and customers.
9. Assist in maintaining vehicle inventory for vehicle aging and first-in\first-out process.
10. Stock in/Check in Vehicles into V-Trace.
11. Set the order of the sale and ensure accurate preparation of contracts.
12. Enter condition reports into AMS.
13. Represent vehicles on the block or attend block with sales representative on sale day.
14. Review CR/vehicle and set work orders in V-Trace for Mechanical and Body Shop.
15. Verify the correct repair charges are submitted.
16. Call in orders for Windshield, Dent Demon and other outside vendors.
17. Print stickers for sale per PRIDE guidelines.
18. Review, monitor and ensures compliance with contractual customer, contractor and supplier agreements in
conjunction with the accounting department.
19. Communicate with customer for failed post sale inspections or arbitration.
20. Maintain knowledge of DMV laws and regulations pertaining to titles.
21. Any other duties assigned by the General Manager or designated manager.
General Employee Responsibilities:
22. Standards of Conduct:
a) Provide prompt and courteous service at all times.
b) Perform customer service transactions as described in the account contract.
c) Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer service.
d) Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention from all employees.
e) Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise the General Manager or designated
manager of all serious complaints or incidences.
f) Maintain a professional appearance and a neat work environment consistent with the Employee Handbook.
g) Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
h) Advise the designated manager and Facilities of all breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately to ensure a
safe work environment.
i) Make sure all Department area conditions do not threaten employee or customer safety. Respond to and follow
proper procedures on employee and customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all
incidents to the Manager immediately. Practice proper loss prevention and reaction procedures.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED with at least one (1) year of office experience
in one of the auction shops or the auction office preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products preferred. Must be
qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.