Posted in Management 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, New Jersey
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is one of the world’s leading money managers. With offices in 16 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on our risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives.
The PGIM HR team is looking for an analyst within the Compensation team.
• Do you enjoy supporting others to deliver impactful and creative solutions?
• Can you collaborate with Business Management, Human Resources Business Partners, Corporate Compensation, and HR Operations, as well as the Finance, Legal, Compliance, to produce HR analytics that support the business strategy?
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Partnering with Finance and Corporate Compensation to ensure all people-related expenses are accurately collected and forecasted.
• Providing day-to-day support in collecting, reconciling data and producing regular reporting including headcount, compensation and talent metrics.
• Sourcing and analyzing people related costs to produce a range of actionable analyses including headcount forecasts and activity, compensation accruals and forecasts.
• Consulting with HR business partners and business unit senior management to produce recommendations based on this analysis.
• Executing year-end reward processes for assigned clients including compensation, promotion and performance management through project management as well as data and analytical support.
• Partnering with HR business partners, finance and business management teams to design, produce and update a wide variety of processes and analytics (promotions, hiring, diversity, attrition, workforce activity, and ad-hoc requests).
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 1 - 3 years of financial services experience
• 2+ years in a financial analytics role, compensation planning preferred
• Solid knowledge and application of HR data analytics including standard reporting conventions and methodologies.
• Experience of working with HR finance and compensation data is critical.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office with very strong Excel knowledge and experience.
• Ability to tackle routine problems and incidents independently; knowing when to use subject matter experts to resolve complex issues.
• Strong analytical skills, project and process management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and follow up skills with a proven attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, while meeting deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team.