Cognizant IPA services is a world leader in integrating Business Process Services and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. Our Center of Excellence group continuously experiments with blends of new and legacy technology to onboard new tools and develop the most effective best practices used by hundreds of Automation Engineers across all industries. We need experienced, energetic, and motivated technical personnel to help us develop new capabilities and manage our explosive growth. Specific focus on Artificial Intelligence tools and algorithms is required.
· Hands on Experience in Blue Prism
· Design Blue Prism Environment architecture in Cloud
· Build, setup and maintain Blue Prism Environment
· Experience in Defining and setting up RPA CoE
· Ability to perform process review, determine the initial feasibility for automation and guide the developers during the project implementation with regard to the requirements.
· Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
· Design technical specifications for RPA implementation projects
· Manage a team of developers and senior developers
· Develop and support different service offerings of RPA and work very closely with the global teams to support and deliver global projects
· Address various RPA requirements, primarily around business process automation from multiple industry groups to quickly assess and arrive at a plan to deliver the required services
· Analyze & scope Client requirements; generate value-adds & articulate its benefits to customers
· Conceptualize and develop relevant use cases for client engagements: proof-of-concepts (POC), proof-of-value (POV), proof-of-technology (POT), and production deployments
· Define development approach and best practices to implement the solutions.
· Must be able to MENTOR team members (solution developers, architects)
· Establish Thought Leadership – Generate executive presentations, architecture documents, point-of-view (PoV), and White papers for external audience; participation as a speaker in conferences & industry forums
· Expert in Robotics process automation (must have implemented at least 10 process in production)
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communications skills for multiple audiences
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.