Posted in Architecture 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lancaster, New York
• Provide programming support to the department, as well as assisting operators with manufacturing challenges.
• Fixturing and tooling development (working with the machine shop on fixturing design)
• Review routers for due dates, making corrections and/or adjustments when required to ensure efficient and effective production of product.
• Be able to assist within the various work centers of the FIP department when personnel shortages or extreme workloads dictate.
• Be able to identify and troubleshoot problem areas within the FIP area.
• Suggest changes in work conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of the department.
• Problem-solving experience and strong organizational skills would be an added benefit.
• Maintain a professional and constructive approach while utilizing resources of Sealing Devices, Inc. at all times.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Sealing Devices Quality System.