Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
AmeriPride Services is looking for a Janitor to join our team!
The Janitor position is responsible for the dedicated and efficient and safe upkeep of the interior and exterior of a branch location. Seeks to maintain the locations' premises in a neat and pleasant appearance. Makes it a point that the working environment is safe for all employees and visitors. This position is required to follow Company policies and legal requirements, including among other things; Statement of Business Ethics; equal opportunity; confidentiality/non-disclosure; and harassment-free, respectful, violence-free and drug-free workplace.
AmeriPride Services offers competitive compensation and benefit packages. For more information, please visit www.AmeriPride.com. AmeriPride Services, Inc., a nationally recognized leader in the uniform rental industry, has been delivering exceptional service to all our customers since 1889. We have grown into a multi-national organization operating 196 production facilities and service centers throughout the United States and Canada. Over 200,000 customers experience AmeriPride every week.
AmeriPride Services Inc. is one of North America's elite providers in branded identity apparel and facilities services programs. AmeriPride develops customized uniform and facility services programs for our customers that will enhance their employees' image, provide brand identity apparel and products, and promote the safety of their employees and clients through a full portfolio on innovative products and services.
* Engage in general cleaning and upkeep of the interior of the branch.
* Emptying of trash
* Rest room cleaning and restocking
* Break room cleaning and restocking
* Safely operate equipment (for example: Vacuum cleaner, Buffer, and Small hand tools)
* Light duty repairs to the interior branch as directed
* Cleaning and maintenance of public areas of the branch.
* Engage in general cleaning and upkeep of the exterior of the branch.
* Emptying of trash
* Grounds maintenance - lawn moving - small areas or snow removal i.e. sidewalks
* Light duty repairs to the exterior of branch as directed
* Assists in maintaining adequate levels of supplies and inventory of (paper towels, rest room supplies) for employee use within the branch.
* Reports any needs for additional janitorial supplies or issues to supervisor.
* Aids other production employees and offers relief duty for production employees as needed.
* Must be at least 18 years old
* High school education or GED Preferred
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening
* Knowledge of basic principles of custodial operations and general equipment maintenance is preferred
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
If you have a disability that prevents you from applying through the standard process you may request an accommodation by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use this alternative method for general inquiries, status of applications or other non-alternative access questions as you will not receive a response.