Posted in Customer Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Advanced Support Tech is an expert communicator, active listener and problem solver. He/she will effectively use these skills to accurately and confidently handle all customer XH inquiries, effectively promote Comcast products and services as well as compare and contrast those to our competitors and make recommendations that best meet the customer's needs. In doing so, he/she will exercise sound judgment and act in the best interest of both the customer and Comcast and will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment that provides superior service to customers of Comcast.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making callbacks and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
The ideal candidate will:
- Build value and enhance customer loyalty during every call by probing to understand their current level of satisfaction.
- Overcomes concerns and resolves customer complaints through active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving to increase satisfaction and foster long-term customer loyalty.
- Demonstrate mastery-level skill in communicating and explaining account and technical information to the customer with a focus on first-call resolution.
- Effectively multi-task between multiple tools and systems and apply this information and knowledge to customer interactions.
- Use multiple software systems/applications and institutional knowledge to investigate, triage and troubleshoot complex repair, activation, security and address related issues across the national footprint.
- Provide operational support across the national footprint to external vendors or local market field technicians, operations support personnel, and other technical and business support groups, as received via inbound call center type phone calls, escalations, and referral trouble tickets.
- Work closely with third parties and business partners to understand root cause and make recommendations on process and Interactive Troubleshooting Guide (ITG) enhancements in order to improve first call resolution.
- Perform advanced data analysis to investigate, diagnose, apply corrective action resolves service orders, trouble tickets, and errors across the national footprint.
- Isolate and resolves complex problems by correlating information from network equipment, etc. that requires subject matter expertise in various facets of the overarching business operations.
- Collect complaint information from all sources such as, but not limited to, email, regular mail, and voicemail. Takes incoming calls and referrals from field staff.
-Provide training support to other employees on various applications, systems, and technologies.
-Determine the problem: repair, billing, undelivered or undeliverable product or service.
- Determine requirements to resolve the problem. Coordinates internal and external resources as needed: field staff, customer care centers, local systems, corporate and other departments and workgroups to troubleshoot and resolve issue.
- Examine all records including but not limited to, bills, subscriber account histories, remedy tickets, billing, trouble ticketing systems, and related documents.
- Track issues and resolution in department database and document issues as appropriate.
- Alert leadership when recurring customer impacting issues cannot be resolved.
- May assist in the development and implementation of new processes, procedures and systems to improve customer service by providing necessary reports and information to management.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
High School or Equivalent
Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer