Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mahwah, New Jersey
Job ID: 15189
AMETEK, Inc. is a $4.7B global diversified manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices.
AMETEK is well positioned in highly competitive market segments, each with compelling growth characteristics. We expect continued business growth through the execution of our four key strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, New Products, and Global & Market Expansion. Supporting those strategies are 17,000 associates employed across 30 countries.
At AMETEK, we are committed to a corporate culture that values diversity and fosters a work environment that enables colleagues to develop meaningful and rewarding careers. We consider ourselves responsible corporate citizens and are committed to operating our facilities in an environmentally responsible manner. We also are sensitive to the needs of our communities, and, as a company, support programs that help those communities meet their health, education and social needs.
AMETEK is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: AME) and a component of the S&P 500
EDAX is a leading provider of innovative materials characterization systems encompassing Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS), Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD), Wavelength Dispersive Spectrometry (WDS), Micro X-ray Fluorescence (Micro-XRF), and X-ray Metrology.
EDAX products include stand alone tools, integrated tools for EDS-EBSD, EDS-WDS, and EDS-EBSD-WDS, and a free-standing Micro-XRF bench-top elemental analyzer providing small and micro-spot X-ray analysis and mapping.
EDAX develops the best solutions for micro- and nano-characterization, where elemental and/or structural information is required, making analysis easier and more accurate.
EDAX designs, manufactures, distributes and services products for a broad range of industries, educational institutions and research organizations.
The position requires an effective communicator that has the ability and attention to detail to support our global customer base, as well as our internal stake holders, to ensure the best customer experience delivery possible.
This role helps in teamwork to process the entire spectrum of aftersales requests such as Support Calls, Installation-/ Field Service- Requests, Maintenance Agreements, Spare Part Orders, etc., by effectively utilizing EDAX’s various systems like ERP (Microsoft Navision), CRM (Salesforce/ M-ize) and other process tools.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate internal/ external customer requests, communicate and direct them to the appropriate resource.
• Document all actions and communication diligently in the CRM system.
• Prepare quotes in teamwork for aftersales products such as Repair Services, Spare Parts, Service Maintenance Agreements and follow-up on them with our customers and team members as required.
• In teamwork with our finance department audit and process resulting purchase orders in our financial system and ensure compliance with our company standards.
• Create and forward work orders to the respective teams for execution.
• Prepare shipping documents for domestic and international shipments.
• Help the Inhouse Support, Aftermarket Sales and Field Service Team in the service delivery process.
• Audit the executed orders in teamwork with the respective after sales group and bring them to invoice in a timely fashion.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Associate or bachelor’s degree. Minimum of 5-7 years of experience.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office 2016 or newer, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and a strong interest in the use of current service experience-/ delivery/- and social media tools is must.
• Candidates that have experience in customer service, import/ export logistics, RMA processing or aftermarket sales have a strong plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and strong customer service focus.
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude
• Flexible, Open to change and bring new ideas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.