Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Imagine New Horizons
As a Solutions Consultant, you will support the Center of Excellence Technical Field Team for North American Transportation and Mobility and Industrial Equipment customers.
What will your role be*
The Technical Field Team provides support on customer projects in the areas of simulation model preparation, analysis and report generation of simulation results.
* You will learn various SIMULIA software programs including PowerFLOW. PowerFLOW is a Lattice-Boltzmann based Computational Fluid Dynamics solver for aerodynamics, thermal management, cabin climate control, and aeroacoustics.
* You will execute service projects from beginning to end. In addition to supporting customer service projects, you will develop and test simulation process improvements for customers enabling them to simulate more efficiently.
* This position will allow you work in a matrix Center of Excellence organization with Technical Field Teams to support strategic objectives in a billion-dollar enterprise software company.
* You will gain exposure to a broad range of SIMULIA software and pursue areas of interest as long as the project aligned with the objectives/projects of the Technical Field Team.
Do you have dreams* Do you enjoy a challenge* Here at Dassault Syst mes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
Engineering member of a cohesive and highly collaborative group whose mission is to execute projects and deploy industry-leading solutions for an expanding range of applications.
* Mentoring 1-2 application engineers or interns, which may also include customer engineers.
* Collaborating with the applications management to deploy thermal and aeroacoustics applications in customer projects for both accuracy validation and product use.
* Interacting with the development team for product testing of new capabilities.
* Carry out project engineering tasks including setting up simulation cases, administering the runs, collecting and analyzing results, carrying out technical research, writing up analyses, and preparing presentations of results.
* Assist in executing technical engineering aspects of strategic business initiatives at key customer accounts
Key Success Factors
* Computational Fluid Dynamics.
* Experience with automotive or industrial equipment product design and development.
* Excelled problem-solving and organization skills.
* Self motivated for continuous learning in various application areas.
* CFD experience (Star, Fluent, PowerFLOW, Xflow, OpenFoam, etc), Computer Aided Design (CAD) design course work.
* Knowledge of UNIX/Linux environment, networking File Transfer Protocal, parallel cluster computing.
* Scripting programming (examples include Python, Matlab).
* US Citizen or Green Card holder required..
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.