Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Brand Marketing
PRIMARY LOCATION: El Segundo, CA 90245
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our NYX Professional Makeup team in the Consumer Products Division of L'Oreal USA. The Marketing Manager will assist with developmental and implementation of 360 marketing plans to support new product launches and category growth.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Manage budget, ensure sales forecast accuracy, track and analyze COGs, and make pricing recommendations
* Conduct competitive and consumer data analysis; make recommendation to management based on data
* Influence and manage the creative process
* Lead research and development analysis
* Interact effectively with other departments to support Marketing objectives
* Contribute to local adaptation of advertising; implement media strategy
* Provide direction, training, coaching and development to project teams and staff
* Tracking makeup category performance and competitive brand performance
* Tracking NYX product performance, including launch performance and category performance
* Assisting to develop and implement marketing plans to support new product launches
* Competitive research, trends analysis & potential activations
* Working with cross-functional teams to ensure execution of marketing plans (social, retail, events, CRM, media, etc.)
* Assist in forecasting launch potential, and add/delete process
* Identify consumer need-gaps, portfolio gaps, and market opportunities to help inform global development needs for US market
Social & Influencer Strategy
* Track competitive strategies on social to help inform our social activations
* Work with social team to translate launch + core support strategies into social campaigns, including briefing influencer content and seeding programs
* Educational Degree(s) - Bachelor's level degree, preferably in Marketing
* 3-5 years of experience in the marketing field
* Highly knowledgeable and passionate about the beauty world and beauty trends
* Excellent planning and organisational skills, with attention to details
* Ability to work cross functionally
* Self-motivated with a strong bias for action and ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
* Achieves results with integrity
* Manages complexity and drives change
* Ability to network and foster relationships to support collaborative working
* Capable of influencing teams and individuals to achieve results, with minimal direction
* A confident and experienced presenter who can communicate at all levels
* Interacts effectively: excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
* Ability to bring creative ideas to life
NYX Professional Makeup is a modern, digitally-native makeup brand on the forefront of today's emerging beauty trends. A leader in the global color cosmetics industry, NYX Professional Makeup is an affordable professional makeup line with every shade, color and tool needed to create makeup artistry at every level. Rooted in a professional artistry heritage, NYX Professional Makeup boasts a successful multi-channel approach at the forefront of digital and retail. A social media pioneer, NYX Professional Makeup is one of the most influential and top-ranked brands, and is followed by top beauty vloggers, Instagram stars, and their millions of fans. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX Professional Makeup is a global brand available in more than 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops and beauty supply stores, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.