Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter. JOB OVERVIEW
TE Connectivity's Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and / or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release. The Quality Inspector is an integral part of TE Connectivity Medical Business Unit's Quality team, located at our laser technology site in Plymouth. RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
Quality Inspection of incoming materials and completed product prior to shipping.
Must be able to perform the following duties with or without reasonable accommodation:
* Report to work as scheduled.
* Follow all company policies, guidelines and procedures.
* Inspect incoming materials.
* Evaluate material suppliers.
* Inspect product prior to shipment as required.
* Verify audited product.
* Create certificates of compliance.
* Initiate MAR's and participate in product disposition for nonconforming material.
* Initiate CPAR's as required.
* Assist QE with first article inspections and miscellaneous projects.
* Perform QC Maintenance and organization.
* Resolve job related issues promptly in a manner that promotes harmony and aligns with the company's objectives and goals.
* Work with cross-functional teams to improve the business and perform other duties as needed
* H.S. degree or at 1-2 years of related work experience
* Computer Skills
* Microsoft Word
* Equipment Skills:
* Ability to use microscope.
* Ability to use various measuring tools including, but not limited to: micrometer, caliper, tool scope, and scales.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, procedures, drawings and other materials related to the position.
* Use verbal and written communication to exchange information required to complete essential duties and responsibilities
* Math Ability:
* Ability to interpret dimensional requirements on drawings and specifications.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems in an efficient manner.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation