The Rehabilitation Technician assists therapists with non-resident related activities and with direct resident care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport residents to and from treatment area as scheduled
- Prepare environment and equipment for patient treatment
- Assist with treatment as directed by therapists
- Participate in facility and departmental meetings as appropriate
- Maintain inventory of therapy equipment and supplies
- Maintain appropriate patient records as directed by Reliant’s management of records or soft files policy
- Be compliant with infection control procedures and environmental safety protocol within a facility.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend in English: instructions, correspondence, memos, and reports
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Basic Internet navigation skills
*complete job description available upon request
See job description