Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
TACG is a driven Alaskan Native 8(a) professional consulting firm, that focuses on employee growth in collaboration with client delivery. Our portfolio ranges from support work with Health and Human Services to highly skilled Defense consulting. We have recently been awarded as one of INC.5000 s fastest growing companies, and received multiple best places to work awards. How can you help shape TACG*
TACG is looking for an Audit Subject Matter Expert in Federal Audit and Internal Controls Remediation to assist a government client in Albany, Georgia.
* Serve as a liaison between the client and audit/remediation team, specifically as liaison with current NWCF Marines to provide the financial statement-to-Commander link
* Assist audit team with controls remediation as necessary
* Provide input into audit and remediation efforts and documentation
* Attend site visits, provide Marine Corps expertise, support team as a whole
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Knowledge and experience with Federal, Dept. of Navy, and US Marine Corp (USMC) Auditing policies, regulations, and procedures.
* Strong understanding and demonstrated experience supporting Federal Audits and internal controls remediation
* Ability to work closely with the client
* Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize duties based on shifting demands
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* 7+ years of specific experience with the USMC
* Strong understanding of USMC policies and regulations
* Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills with business and audit communities.
Education & Certification Requirements:
* High School Graduate or above
* USMC LOGCOM experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite is preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* All work will be performed in an office environment.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Citizenship: United States
Security Clearance: DoD Secret will be required
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
We understand that our employees make us the great company we are, so we want to give back as much as possible. Whether it s our flexible wellness program that gives you the power to do what makes you happy or focusing on career development utilizing our tuition reimbursement, we re sure to have every benefit you re looking for, to also include; matching 401(k), Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage and much more!
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.