Bilingual Manager Trainee
at Security Finance
Posted in General Business 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ogden, Utah
Manages overall operations of branch office including all phases of lending, collecting, and direction of office staff.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, directs, trains, and manages branch personnel with supervisor direction and assistance
- Maintains office cash with accuracy and security
- Achieves account gain through proven loan judgement and effective customer solicitation
- Develops and maintains customer relations
- Ensures compliance with state and federal lending regulations and Company policies
- Ensures prompt completion of loan process
- Minimizes delinquent debt through collection activities both by verbal and written communication
- Ensures compliance with company record-keeping procedures
- Ensures reporting of branch figures to corporate office for accounting purposes
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Prior experience with customer service
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations
- Effective communications skills, verbal and written
- General math and money handling skills; ability to count cash accurately
- Ability to obtain license, certification, and/or governmental approval to provide ancillary products and services, as applicable
- Valid driver's license and daily access to a reliable automobile for business use
- Computer literate with ability to operate a ten-key calculator
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- This position works in an office and consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- This position frequently operates a standard telephone.
- This position may travel requiring driving, and may require walking on uneven ground, climbing small stairs.
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Completion of training period as Assistant Manager with demonstrated managerial ability OR previous finance experience
High school diploma or equivalen t