Media Preparation Technician
at SGS North America Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
- Preparation and sterilization of culture media
- Proper labeling, storage, and disposal of solutions and media
- Accurate documentation of all solutions and media prepared using Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Maintenance and verification of general laboratory equipment
- Daily monitoring of the DI water system
- Daily monitoring of sterilization units
- Managing time and tasks efficiently while maintaining excellent quality of work
- General housekeeping duties
- Associates degree (A.A./A.S.) or higher preferred
- Must be able to routinely lift 20-30 pounds and be comfortable with handling hot liquids.
- Experience with Windows PC and Microsoft Office
- Able to calculate basic math
- Successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check