Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland
Ora Glen Campus Facility Manager will provide the day-to day management of the buildings (7601 Ora Glen Dr. and 7615 Ora Glen Dr.) during their use as a USCB operating facility. This role is the senior point of contact for all facility and physical security for staff, USCB TI GPMO, Facilities Management and Physical Security.
* Day-to-day management of the Ora Glen Campus
* Lead the T-Rex TI facilities and physical security staff
* Lead the development and delivery of Facilities contract deliverables
* Maintain Facilities and Physical Security Schedule that integrates with the Program Master Schedule and timely execution of all scheduled tasks.
* Manage Facilities and Physical Security Cost Accounts, to include providing status of the On-site Team accounts and participation in Program Cost/Schedule Reviews
* Participate in the Facility Integrated Product Team (IPT). Track and manage action items to completion
* Develop and manage the facilities transition plan in support of agreements with landlord
* Manage relationships with landlord and facilities/maintenance contractors. Manage all Landlord provided services to assure that the services are performed as defined in the lease, and the services result in the purpose for which they are contracted. Coordinate with the Landlord on all lease restrictions, and submit variance requests to the Landlord s agent for deviations of the restrictions lists.
* Present various Program Reviews to the USCB customer and TI program
* Manage a Facility Trouble Ticket Tracking System to capture facility related problems, the solutions and the time frames. Retain all Facility Trouble Ticket (FTT) and Work Orders (WO) to provide Objective Evidence of Facility problems, solutions, alterations, and all other issues
* Oversee TI staff seating and TI GPMO staff with direction from the TI GPMO Program Representative
* Oversee Change Requests for the procurement and maintenance of furniture assets under lease to the program
* Maintain a Property Management System to account all furniture, procured facilities equipment and any non-IT program assets
* Manage procurements for facility needs. Maintain approved levels through approved procurement processes
* Perform all reporting designated by the USCB and the T-Rex TI PMO and designated Facility Project Manager
* Develop and/or maintain Standard Operating Procedures for facility and physical security operations.
* Bachelor\'s degree
* 10 years of relevant work experience.
* Property Management Expertise: Knowledge and experience with the identification, qualification, contracting of building trades to support authorized building alterations. Previous experience in Facilities Management or Physical Security is preferred. Knowledge and experience in Property Accounting. Knowledge of Federal Government facilities and security management.
* Organizational Skills: Ability to plan and prioritize work, lead tasks to their logical conclusion, and provide attention to detail.
* Results oriented: Able to achieve expected outcomes
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.