Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
1Monitoring Team Supervisor
Sonitrol of Indianapolis
Under the direction of the Monitoring Team Manager, the Monitoring Team Supervisor is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operation and supervision of the Central Monitoring Station. The Supervisor performs duties in accordance with Sonitrol of Indy established Core Values, Vision and Mission Statement. Additional job duties will be assigned by the Monitoring Team Manager.
* Provides leadership and supervision of the day to day activities of the Customer Monitoring Specialist (Operators).
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
* Adheres to and enforces Sonitrol of Indy policies and procedures.
* Adheres to and promotes workplace safety and security.
* Supports the training and development of the CM Specialist.
* Knowledgeable of Operator duties; alarm processing, verification and flexibility to provide hands on assistance when needed.
* Assist with the creation of shift assignments, scheduling, timesheet verification and time management.
* Attends and assist with the preparation of meeting, events and special projects.
* Encourages and promotes professionalism, open communication, positive working environment and the ability to exercise good judgement.
* Completes Administrative Duties to include, but not limited to: Shift reporting and logs.
* Knowledgeable of Operator job duties; with the flexibility to provide hands on assistance.
* Provides resolutions Customer, Dealer, Tech and Operator questions, concerns, inquires and complaints.
* Ability to provide shift coverage for Call-Ins, Appointments etc.
* Additional job duties assigned by the Monitoring Team Manager
* Ability to effectively relate to other personalities and cultural backgrounds.
* Ability to work incorporate a team based approach.
* Ability to effectively communicate with Customers, Dealers, Supervisors and Peers.
* Ability to work well with others.
* Must demonstrate professional and courteous telephone etiquette.
* Ability to professionally interact with Internal and External Customers.
* Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to maintain positive approach under pressure.
* Ability to exercise good judgment.
* Dependability and punctuality a must.
* Proficient in the use of office equipment e.g. (Computers, Headset, Copier and Fax Machine).
* Proficient in the use of MS Office; e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
* Excellent Interpersonal, Organizational and Time Management skills.
* Must be able to pass Pre-Employment requirements.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must be available to work holidays and overtime as needed
* High School Diploma or GED
* 2 years of Monitoring Experience
* Associates Degree (preferred).
* (2-3) years of Supervisory experience in a Call-Center, Customer Services or related field Sonitrol Monitoring (preferred).
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law