Posted in Other 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
The Administrative Assistant for the Heavy Equipment business will provide administrative support to the CEO and the HR department. To be successful in this position the candidate must be fluent in Korean and English.
• Manage travel arrangements, Outlook calendar, meeting coordination/scheduling, and expense reports for the CEO
• Provide administrative support to include front desk and telephone coverage, visitor coordination, office supply orders, and excel spreadsheet preparation
• Deal with a diverse group of important external callers, visitors, and internal contacts, at all levels of the organization.
• Assist in schedule management of individuals and/or departments.
• Open, sort, and distribute mail, and coordinate incoming/outgoing packages
• Create and develop PowerPoint presentations as requested
• Assist with vendor and facility management
• Responsible for ensuring a clean, tidy and professional work environment for coworkers and guests
• Work closely with the AP dept. regarding invoice processing
• Some Korean/English language translation required
• Assist new Expat’s with house hunting, home utility set-up, children’s school registration, etc.
• Perform special projects as assigned
• Work independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring/ongoing projects.
• Act as a project manager for special projects, as assigned, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information and organizing companywide events
Prioritization and Process Excellence
• Independence and good judgment are required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload
• Develop administrative process to simplify executive or departmental interaction with priority tasks
• Create and maintain file and reference system to optimize decision making process
• Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
• Develop method to improve time management for teams that you support
• Predetermine critical tasks and appropriate actions
• Fluency in Korean and English required
• Excellent telephone conversation skills
• Demonstrated ability to perform effectively within aggressive deadlines
• Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
• Ability to multi-task and proof own work
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and tenacious with the energy to withstand setbacks
• Ability to interface well with all departments of the company in a highly professional manner
• Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Ability to quickly analyze situations and recommend solutions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Concur expense report/travel arrangement experience a plus
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to computer systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to follow written instructions
• Education: Associates Degree Preferred
• Experience: 2>5 years of experience in similar role
• Travel: < 10%
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 470-266-5040. The Company’s Georgia hiring location is Suwanee.