Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Position Summary: Provide Program Protection and Communication Security support to the GPS directorate, Next Generation Operational Control System, GPS III Satellite Vehicle and Modernized GPS User Equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supports the GPS IIF, GPS III Crypto Working Group (CWG)
* Keeps track of the crypto key order logs, consisting of keymat short titles, editions numbers, need dates, ship dates, tracking numbers, etc
* Interfaces with various external organizations to include Boeing, Cryptologic Systems Group (CPSG), National Security Agency (NSA), USSTRATCOM, all segments of the Directorate and more (Space, Control, User, and NDS) to ensure the correct key short titles are ordered, processed, and tracked
* Participates in the development of space and ground crypto boxes for GPS III, and future GPS satellite programs
* Review support contractors Key Management Plans for adequate security measures and implementation of the COMSEC framework.
* Reviews requirements and provides guidance on the future Key Management Infrastructure (KMI)
* Supports and briefs during any COMSEC events, such as the Space COMSEC Requirements Review (SCRR), as required
* Supports key testing at the Cape, such as the System Integrated Test (SIT), the Compatibility Test (COMPAT), and the Consolidated Systems Test (CST) that occurs prior to each launch
* Tracks all the keys that are used for the SIT/IST/COMPAT/CST tests for all GPS satellites
* Participate in Air Force-level Inspections, to include the Air Force Inspector General, Higher Quarters Air Force Space Command Inspector General Inspection, Air Force Audit Agency Inspections, Space and Missile Systems Center Integrated Program Reviews and any and all COMSEC inspections
* Act as the Block III Equipment Custodian for GPS and supporting GFE requirements for supporting contracts.
* Act as the Secure Voice Responsible Officer (SVRO) for the GPS Directorate setting up and managing OMNIs, Vipers and STE s
* Interface with the 61st CS Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) Manger for delivery, transfer and destruction of GPS keys
* Develop and update the Program Protection Plan (PPP)
* Develop and update the Counterintelligence Support Plan (CISP), Integrated Threat Assessment, , and review the System Threat and Analysis Reports annually, provide written summaries and incorporate threat changes and countermeasures into the PPP.
* Review and update the Anti-Tamper Plan (ATP)
* Review and update the Security Classification Guide (SCG)
* Review and update the Technology Assessment and Control Plan (TA/CP)
* Review and update the System Security Engineering Management Plan (SSEMP)
* Review acquisition documents for compliance with Critical Program Information (CPI) and Critical Components protection requirements
* Conduct regular contractor site visits to evaluate the design, implementation and verification of system security
* Evaluate system contractor change proposals, e.g. Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Task Change Proposals (TCPs), Configuration Change Proposals (CCPs), waivers and deviations, and provide security assessments. Evaluations shall address cost, schedule, performance and interface impacts/risks, and meet change board documentation requirements and suspense dates
* Develop, publish and maintain a PPP matrix that identifies current status for the PPP, SCG, ATP, VOLT, ITA, SEMP and TA/CP
* Customer Satisfaction: 1) Manages workload to satisfy PWS, 2) Receives positive customer feedback.
* Responsiveness: 1) Always provides immediate answer or timeline for response upon any customer request. 2) Always responds timely to corporate and customer demands.
* Initiative: 1) Displays high level of initiative in all project areas. 2) Works under direction of PM, but requires minimal supervision on project taskings. 3) Actively seeks ways to improve process and/or project completion.
* Teamwork & Communication: 1) Provides timely status updates for customer and team meetings. 2) Communicates well with all team members and keeps management involved in issues. 3) Refers candidates to MEI. 4) Provides feedback to management upon request and to fulfill self-evaluations.
* Professionalism: 1) Always maintains proper decorum when dealing with all level of management and peers. 2) Good demeanor, professional appearance, and character beyond reproach.
* Flexibility & Adaptability: 1) Highly flexible to get it done and supports all efforts as required, even if outside of normal scope of duties.
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Knowledge: Fundamental working knowledge of concepts, practices, procedures and ability to apply in varied situations.
Work experience: 4-9 years
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI required
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.