Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business we don t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
GET INSPIRED BY THE WORK YOU LL DO
As our Discovery Representative, you are a recent college or university graduate with a strong interest in starting your career in Sales, Product Management or Business Development. On a two-month rotation, you will gain experience working on meaningful business projects as a part of the department.
* You are a recent graduate from an accredited college or university with a focus on Business Administration or are new in your career and are looking for an entry level Sales opportunity
* You have demonstrated business communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to converse with customers effectively over the phone
* You possess interpersonal skills and are capable of learning, applying and presenting sales principles/techniques within a short timeframe
* You have proven advanced computer skills capable of multi-tasking and/or working on multiple sales accounts concurrently
* You are number and detail-oriented
* You have a high degree of ethics and integrity
YOUR PASSION IS SPARKED BY
* Maintain sales accounts and enter sales orders in an organized, efficient and effective manner
* Perform basic research to include looking up multiple lists in database
* Maintain required sales documentation
* Gather information from call out campaigns
* Assist with projects as needed
* Interface with Product Managers, Credit, Customers, Traffic Specialist and Customer Service
* Work proactively with vendors, sales and resellers to ensure effective information and sales flow
* Work with the Product Management team to produce presentations, handouts, newsletters and other marketing materials as needed
* Provide Sales, Marketing and vendors with market and customer research including market trend analysis and extrapolation from reports, new trends to the IT industry, competitor sizing and pricing research, web-based selling trends and techniques and others
* Assist in general department organization, file management, system and process coordination
* Special projects on market profiling, pricing analysis, customer lists and analysis, housekeeping
* Support strategic marketing/ product line business plans
* Help to Increase revenue and profitability
* Seize market share from all SYNNEX competitors
* Help up sell and cross-sell SYNNEX product line to resellers
* Assist in coordinating and participating in SYNNEX s Sales & Reseller training and activities
* Build Reseller relationships
YOUR PASSION IS SPARKED BY:
* Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university
* GPA of 3.0 or higher
* MS Office skills, strong keyboarding skills
* Ability to multitask in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
* Work under general supervision
* Knowledge of and ability to understand profit & loss statements
* Knowledge of distribution concepts
WE HAVE GREAT PERKS - Every Day is Casual Day * Company Discounts * Community Involvement Opportunities * Profit Sharing * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance * 401k * FSA & HSA * Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days * Employee Stock Purchase Plan * Tuition Reimbursement * Live Well Work Well Program * And More
BE INSPIRED IN YOUR CAREER.
@ SYNNEX CORPORATION, WE BELIEVE EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, AND ALL OTHER PROTECTED STATUSES.
@ SYNNEX CANADA LIMITED, WE ARE COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING ACCOMMODATION AND INCLUSIVITY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES THROUGHOUT THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND EMPLOYMENT LIFECYCLE. IF YOU REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION DURING THE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS, PLEASE LET US KNOW; WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.