Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women s and children s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an Human Resources Manager at our corporate offices in Parsippany. The Human Resources (HR) Manager Employee Relations will manage the clinical employee relations process, policies and procedures as part of the Employee Relations Center of Excellence in accordance with management direction.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
* Investigate, document and provide counsel/recommendations on employee relations issues; supporting all service lines and group geographic areas
* Respond to employee relations issues in a timely manner; communicating with Group HR Director and Group leadership as needed
* Must have knowledge or California law.
* Enter, store and update all information related to employee relations issues into the system of record to ensure adequate and timely records
* Identify trends and root cause analysis; work with Group HR Director to provide education and training where needed to improve leader and employee interactions
* Establish regular and consistent communication cadence with Group HR Director
* Partner with Group HR Director(s) on involuntary provider termination process; ensuring risk is mitigated, documentation is provided; final termination letter is generated
* Partner with Group HR Director(s) when trends are identified and how to proactively address within a group/health system/site
* Present issues to Employee Relations Director to schedule IPC/SMC; ensure Group HR Director is updated on issue resolution and final recommendation
* Assist employees and the Leave of Absence (LOA) team with the coordination of the LOA approval process, responding to questions, etc., with support of HR Representative
* Manage HR Representative to ensure Random Drug Screens are completed
* Provide feedback on process improvement
* Partner with legal, Group HR Directors and HR Business Partners
* Other duties as assigned
* Read and abide by the company s code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs
* Report any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting policies of the company
* Obtain clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or Legal Department to do so
* Communicate and interact with executives across an organization
* Mentor and guide leaders with HR policies and procedures
* Analyzes problems systematically and logically, and is resourceful when developing and implementing solutions
* Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement; is sought out by others for advice and solutions
* Regularly reassesses priorities and competing demands and adjusts allocation of own, and staff, time and resources to ensure important and urgent tasks are addressed timely
* Articulate and clear communication style, both written and verbal
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands and priorities
* Demonstrate patience and empathy when dealing with employee relations and complaints
* Able to apply HR knowledge when dealing in all matters
* Bachelor s Degree from four-year College or University and four or more years experience in human resource leadership positions, with broad knowledge of employee relations required
* Healthcare industry experience preferred
* Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Oracle HRIS Cloud experience preferred
Certificates and Licenses (if applicable)
* S/PHR preferred
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, Join our team of experts! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.