Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
SPECTRUM BUSINESS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES MANAGER
Apply Now DATE POSTED 04/02/2020 Requisition Number: 261523BR-2 Location: United States - Ohio - Independence Area of Interest: Direct Sales, Sales, Small Business Position Type: Full Time The SpectrumBusiness Account Executives Manager is responsible for recruiting coaching and supervising a team of Business Account Executives who are 100% focused on selling primary and ancillary communications solutions to new small and medium sized businesses. Primary services include coax delivered Internet, video and voice. Achieves team sales and revenue goals by ensuring each Account Executive meets/exceeds performance standards. Responsible for training and coaching on successful prospecting tactics, sales & presentation techniques, territory planning and networking/event sales strategy and tactics. Responsible for the development and implementation of a Team Territory Plan (under the instruction of the Sr. Director of Sales) which is designed to increase business telephone and internet service penetration within the assigned territory.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
* Consistently achieves minimum team sales and revenue performance standards. Consistently holds Account Executives accountable for achieving performance standards. Reviews and documents monthly performance results with all AEs in a formal setting.
* Works with each Account Executive to develop and implement a cold calling strategy targeting all serviceable and near serviceable business prospects. Coaches Account Executives on how to best leverage the geographic information system (GIS) database and other available data sources to maximize results. Ensures that each Account Executive cold calls every non-subscribing business within assigned territory a minimum of two times each year.
* Works with each Account Executive to develop a strong base of business networking associates outside of Charter Business and sign them up as referral agent partners. Coaches Account Executives on how to train referral agents to make the best use of the referral program. Holds Account Executives accountable for 24 hour response to new agent leads and also to contact each agent on a weekly basis to maximize volume of referral leads.
* Works with each Account Executive to identify the primary business associations, clubs and Chambers within the assigned territory and be an active participant. Coaches Account Executives on how to generate new customer leads through networking and events. Teaches Account Executives how to leverage Marketing Administrator for support as needed.
* Works with each Account Executive to identify the key commercial real estate developers as well as the main construction contacts for Charter Communications within assigned territory. Coaches Account Executives on how to build strong relationships with each and develop regular scheduled meetings to identify new commercial developments. Teaches Account Executives how to secure ROEs for new commercial developments in advance of joint trench.
* Develop and maintain a team territory plan that encompasses essential functions above.
* Ensures that each Account Executive is executing a living territory plan for assigned area.
* Manage daily individual rep funnel activity including contacts, presentations, and sales.
* Organizes and participates in professional development activities and training sessions to ensure the following:
* Account Executives have a complete understanding of all Charter Business coax services, rates (individual and bundled) and applicable taxes
* Account Executives regularly demonstrate selling skills and product knowledge. Have weekly sessions for the Account Executives to practice selling skills with peers.
* Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within sales territory, including the use of Salesforce.com to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
* Maintains current, in-depth knowledge of marketplace, including competition, and ensures relationships with customers, business partners, and co-workers are positive and professional.
* Plan and facilitate daily sales team meetings.
* Attend and participate in meetings as established by management.
* Manage administration: Ensure the following processes are being completed: Project Plans, Business Cases / ROI, etc.
* Manage and administer Account Executive compensation plans.
* Create a positive end-to-end customer experience by demonstrating the Good Neighbor Values of being helpful, cooperative, trustworthy, responsive and resourceful.
* Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Communicate orally and in writing in clear and straightforward manner
Prioritize and organize effectively
Use personal computer and software applications
Communications technologies and services, with an emphasis on telephone and Internet fundamentals
Vision ability close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
Bachelor s degree in business marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
5 years: Telecomm product/services sales experience
5 years: Business-to-Business sales management experience
Certifications and/or Licenses
Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record
Office environment and / or outside environment with exposure to inclement weather
Exposure to moderate noise levels
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. FCC Unit: 13546 Business Unit: Marketing Apply Now Apply Later
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.