Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW
* Works on operations activities on the line(s) they support.
* Coordinates work direction of operations and activities for production and operating workers on the line(s) they support.
* Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for training. Enforces safety and sanitation regulations.
* Ability to perform and demonstrate all Manufacturing procedures after training and the ability to train operators on manufacturing procedure.
* Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production needs. Accurately completes all essential documents.
* Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as adhesive bonding, hot air bonding, balloon bonding, etching wires, swaging shafts, fusing skiving shafts, folding, marking, braiding, coiling, and perform leak testing. Adjusts and trims materials from components to achieve specified medical or dimensional characteristics.
* Monitor (each morning and throughout the day) the sign-off of routing paperwork and verify the in-process testing (ex. Pull Tests) is done on time and accurately.
* This position gives work direction to assigned line(s) only.
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* High School Diploma or GED. Three to five years' experience in manufacturing environment preferred, preferably medical device; experience working with different types of catheter equipment and materials; and basic drawing and specification understanding.
* Possesses the leadership skills needed to lead the team and provide adequate work direction.
* Must be able to read, write and speak English in order to effectively understand, complete and communicate required paperwork and documentation, including but not limited to safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, Lot History Records (LHR) and procedure manuals, to effectively communicate to cross-functional teams.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation