Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Coordinates the development and implementation of education and training programs to enhance, promote, and maintain high standards of staff professional growth in providing quality patient care. Serves as a role model of excellence in nursing knowledge and clinical practice. Administers staff development programs through needs assessment and implements education and training programs for clinical staff. Functions in a leadership role as a clinical expert. Develops and implements training and maintains established standards of care through quality improvement activities. Maintains unit-specific quality, accreditation, and clinical competency programs. Responsibilities involve providing staff instruction on the collection of data, assisting with the development and implementation of clinical guidelines, and serving as a resource to departmental and other hospital staff.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
2. 3-5 years experience
1. B.S. in nursing OR a licensed RN with a degree in a health-related field.
2. Two (2) years supervisory experience.
3. Knowledge and experience in the use and application of computer programs for education and training.
4. National certification in specialty area.
5. Experience with quality management and/or coding systems
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Yes
WORK HOURS: 8a-4:30p
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: No
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.