Get paid weekly!
Monday - Sunday, 6pm - 2am
The micro-cleaner is a critical role in the company which ensures the proper cleaning of the cleanroom, controlled environment and GMP laboratory environments.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Include the following key areas and duties, which may be modified or increased as necessary:
- Perform cleaning operations under strict guidelines. Continually monitor the cleanroom cleaning procedures to ensuring all cleanings are completed promptly and correctly.
- Responsible for participating in continuous training: cGMP training, technical skills, safety, performance improvement.
- Normal responsibilities include detail document control (using Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Normal duties include but are not limited to micro-cleaning all surfaces within the controlled environment including ceilings, walls, equipment and floors.
- The ability to follow customer standard operating procedures in precise detail including documentation.
- Identify deviations in cleaning and follow through on corrective and preventative actions (variances).
- Review change to cGMP documentation and re-train.
- Assist in the cross training of other Controlled Contamination Services personnel.
- Report all damage to customer property, suspicious activities and unsafe conditions within work area to supervisor.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
This is an entry level job, GED preferred but not required. Previous work experience preferred.
The Micro Cleanermust have and be able to consistently apply the following skills at the levels indicated to produce assigned results.
• Communication Skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Initiative Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
A Micro Cleaneris required to spend on-the-job time on the following physical activities:
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel
- Reach with hands or arms
The Weight or Force requirement in this position is:
- This position requires to have close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), and color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors).
- Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
- Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)