Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Garver is seeking a WATER INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM LEADER that could work out of our Norman or Tulsa, Oklahoma offices, to build and maintain a portfolio of profitable water/wastewater utilities projects in support of Garver s Oklahoma Water Services Team.
This role will offer the opportunity to leverage Garver s established, well-respected Oklahoma Water Services Team and
concentrated, industry experts locally and regionally to support business development initiatives. Mentorship and development from seasoned leadership and peers will allow this Infrastructure Team Leader to have a
direct impact on maintaining and growing Garver s legacy of providing outstanding engineering services to water and wastewater clients throughout Oklahoma.
As a result, Garver is looking for passionate water professionals to join our rapidly expanding water business and
work with other like-minded and equally passionate water professionals utilizing the latest technologies to improve the quality of our water resources.
The projects consist of the planning, design, and implementation of infrastructure such as: pressure and gravity
networks, interceptors, force mains, intakes, well-fields, low and high head pump stations, equalization, ground and elevated storage facilities, and water transmission and distribution systems.
The successful Water Infrastructure Team Leader must be proficient in the following skills:
* Team Leadership: must recruit, develop, mentor, and oversee a highly motivated team.
* Project Management: must prepare scope-of-work and level-of-effort estimates for contract proposals; must lead and manage team for successful execution of contracted scope, budget, and schedule
* Senior Water Design Engineer: must be proficient at the execution of planning, design, bidding, and construction administration phases of water infrastructure projects
* Business Development: must assist the Oklahoma Water Business Team Leader to develop, capture, and maintain workload for the team in central and western Oklahoma.
* Client Service Management: must develop and maintain a healthy network of infrastructure clients in central and western Oklahoma.
GROW WITH US
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
* Bachelor s degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program
* Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Oklahoma or ability to gain reciprocity within 6 months of hire
* Five or more years similar experience in the water/wastewater utilities market
* Working knowledge of presentation software such as MS PowerPoint or Keynote
* Strong communication skills and public speaking ability
* Master s degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program
* Five or more years similar experience in supporting municipalities in central Oklahoma
* Experience with state and or national conference technical presentations on water related infrastructure topics
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with nearly 800 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, and water, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.