Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
* Operator 3, Bakery-Production
* Production Supervisor
The Operator 3, Bakery-Production has the primary responsibility of contributing to all phases of the team-oriented production process. Included is the operation of automated production and packaging equipment, determining equipment failures and making minor adjustments or contacting appropriate personnel for assistance, aiding in operator preventative maintenance and hygiene of all related equipment. This position is expected to become fully versed in the entire production and packaging process. Therefore, they must be flexible and adaptable as they may be required to rotate job assignments throughout production and packaging, to monitor both equipment and food according to ARYZTA standards, and to make real time, accurate decisions that affect order fulfillment and food quality. In addition to quality and compliance, it is the responsibility of an Operator 3, Bakery Production to contribute to maintaining a safe work environment for themselves, fellow employees and our customers.
The Operator 3, Bakery-Production is responsible for ensuring the food is prepared in accordance with the specifications established by ARYZTA. Also require to work with the Bakery Team to accomplish production goals and maintain efficiencies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Ensure food meets quality specifications
* Operate and adjust machinery & equipment to ensure accuracy and proper food specifications
* Maintain appropriate documents/reports
* Ensure work areas, machinery and equipment are clean, organized and adheres to applicable safety rules at all times
* Assemble, set-up, start and stop equipment for start-ups, changeovers and line specific needs
* Continuous compliance with Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP s)
* Adhere to production work schedule, running order and recipes
* Perform other duties as assigned or required
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* 3 Years Manufacturing Experience
* Equipment and product knowledge
* Equipment and product troubleshooting ability
* Must be at least 18 years of age
Education, Technical Qualifications, Experience and Competencies Proficiency Level Required
* Read, Write and Math Skills
* Good communication and observational skills
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and must also adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line
* Position requires ability to act as a member of a highly functioning team
* High School Diploma
* Computer skills
* Food Manufacturing Experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Lift/Carry up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance
* Navigate up and down stairs
* Flexing/Extending/Turning the neck
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Ability to work in a hot, cold, wet, frozen, dusty, and loud environment
* Frequently works near moving mechanical parts
Ability to work weekends, holidays and overtime as required
ARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.