Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
A team leader manages and performs all cleaning functions. They oversee projects, various tasks, and supervise the day-to-day performance of cleaning staff to insure the job is done according to Office Pride Standards. Team leaders will perform administrative tasks such as submitting a nightly report and mileage reports. Team leaders act as motivators, supervisors and mentors. It s a team leader s duty to guide cleaners into understanding and maintaining the values of our growing company. Opportunity for growth, veterans welcomed, great job for students trying to address tuition costs.
JOB DUTIES: * Oversee the cleaning of facilities assigned to you on a nightly/regular basis.
* Train and support new employees.
* Insures new employees are trained on how to alarm and disarm the building, and to report any dropped alarms on nightly report.
* Train new employees on how to use the time keeping system, and report any problems to the office.
* Provide re-training to employees when necessary and provide feedback on nightly reports.
* Submit daily reports to the office (employee issues/supply shortages and problems with accounts, alarms, etc.).
* Cross-train employees to work in buildings to provide coverage when needed.
* Insure facilities have working equipment and enough supplies to get the job done, report problems/shortages to the office.
* Insures compliance of Office Pride policies and procedures.
* Insures the appropriate attire is worn by Office Pride employees.
* Insures safety and security measures are enforced at all times.
* Immediately report any situation that may be considered a safety issue.
* Follow-up on customer complaints (coordinate with the office).
* Perform other duties / tasks as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: * Able to communicate in English.
* Must be able to multi-task, be dependable, have excellent communication skills and maintain a positive attitude.
* Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment where changes occur with little or no notice.
* Must be able to maintain open communication with the leadership team, clients and employees.
* Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
* Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
* Must care about quality, be detailed oriented and work at an efficient pace.
* Able to lift 35 lbs
* Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
* Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation.