Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Join our team! First American's Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL JOIN THE GO-TO-MARKET TEAM AND SERVE AS THE LIAISON BETWEEN MARKETING, SALES, DEVELOPMENT, AND IT TO SUPPORT AND MANAGE OUR MARKETING TECH STACK. YOU WILL BE ANALYZING CUSTOMERS BUSINESS NEEDS AND DEVELOPS TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS, CONFIGURING INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS AND IMPLEMENTING CLIENT SOLUTIONS. SERVES AS A CONSULTANT TO THE SALES TEAM AND MUST HAVE BROAD KNOWLEDGE OF MULTIPLE COMPUTER ENVIRONMENTS, PLATFORMS AND TECHNOLOGIES. OVERSEES ONE OR MORE PROJECTS ON AN ONGOING AND REGULAR BASIS. INDIVIDUALLY, OR AS PART OF A TEAM, RESPONSIBLE FOR PROJECT PLANNING AND STATUSING, RISK MANAGEMENT, AND ISSUE RESOLUTION. COORDINATES WITH OTHER PROJECTS AND WORK GROUPS. CONDUCTS RESEARCH (R&D) OF NEW PRODUCTS AS WELL AS PROBLEM SOLVES SOFTWARE DEFECTS.
* Collaborate with developers and architects to develop, support, and maintain integrations amongst marketing technology systems including marketing automation, crm and analytics systems
* Become the resident expert on current and future digital tools to support our marketing initiatives
* Translate business needs to technical requirements that will guide system implementation and integration
* Assist in managing the backlog of technical projects and serving as the connection between marketing and development teams; work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive projects forward
* Serve as the primary point of contact between our marketing team and developers
* Ensure the team has the technical support needed to conduct complex A/B testing and web optimizations
* Develop plans for properly training team members on the use of new systems or new system features
* Manage cross-system integration needs and requirements
* Responsible for providing technical product support.
* Oversees one or more projects on an ongoing and regular basis.
* Individually, or as part of a team, responsible for project planning and statusing, risk management, and issue resolution.
* Duties may include: communicating project status and issues to team and management, acting to reduce risk and resolve issues.
* Independently oversees small to large scale complex projects or phases of a larger project.
* Oversees various projects of a complex nature.
* Develop project plans specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, identification of risks, and contingency plans.
* Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS/TECHNOLOGY USED
* Strong technical aptitude as well as experience with managing custom implementations of marketing automation, databases, CRM, and analytics systems
* An ability to explain technical considerations to non-technical team members in a concise, meaningful way
* Strong analytical and/or systems design background with the ability to troubleshoot issues and support our users
* Strong communication and organizational skills, particularly with managing large projects that span multiple back-end systems
* Passionate to learn about and test the latest technologies
* Experience facilitating meetings.
* Verbal communication skills sufficient to explain business needs to technical personnel and technical information to users.
* Bachelor s degree in computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
TYPICAL RANGE OF EXPERIENCE
* 4- 6 years of high- tech industry and/or IT/Marketing work experience in product engineering, development and/or support functions.
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..