Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Elderwood at Grand Island is hiring a FT RN Team Leader!
Elderwood at Grand Island has recently undergone a massive renovation. If you are looking to join a company with unlimited growth potential, then don't delay. Come meet us! With the rate that Elderwood is growing your opportunities are endless. Elderwood @ Grand Island is a 90 bed skilled nursing facility offering Sub Acute Care, Long Term Care, Memory Care and Rehabilitation Services. Come for a tour of the facility as we continue renovations, view our new rehab center... meet our staff!
The perks as a RN with Elderwood at Grand Island:
* Brand New Shift Differential Rates!
* Competitive wages!
* Internal Referral Bonus Program that allows you and your referral to earn extra money!
* An excellent benefits package; including health, dental, and vision coverage!
* Education and Tuition Assistance Programs, 401k, paid vacations and holidays, and much more.
Shift: FT 10:00pm - 6:00am
* Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned team.
* Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as necessary.
* Report to RN Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge RN Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and progress of residents.
* Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care plan.
* Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards, medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
* Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes, Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other required records.
* Monitor resident care standards during performance of duties, and encourage that rights of residents and preferences in care and treatment are respected.
* Credentials as a Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with a current State license required.
* Registered Nurse (RN) Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
* Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required.
* Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
* Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required. Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
* Physical stamina for constant activity required.
* Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
* Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork, and Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual is required.
Elderwood at Grand Island is a 90 bed skilled nursing facility (SNF) that has recently undergone a massive renovation. We offer comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac, and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy. Specialty Programs include Oncology, SMARTS Express Care, Wound Care, Palliative and Respite Care and Seasons Memory Care.
401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Conveniently located on a bus route, Employee of the Month recognition, Enjoy a fun and diverse work environment, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Monthly employee appreciation events, Quiet suburban neighborhood, Strong leadership, Substantial employee referral program, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care, Tuition reimbursement program
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.