Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job TitleSenior Facilities Coordinator
Job Description SummaryThe Senior Facilities Coordinator provides assistance to the facility management team to ensure successful service delivery of the client facility needs. Directly supporting the facility management team with on-going facility and team related responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide general overall facility management services, including continuous monitoring of two facilities; one located in Columbia, Maryland and the other in Washington, DC.
- Address client inquiries and concerns ensuring timely and quality issue resolution and service delivery
- Direct manage a team of two (2) Cushman & Wakefield employees including the development of their goals and objectives, mid-year and year-end evaluations as well as to ensure their continued professional growth
- Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure established service level agreements (SLA) at both facilities are achieved.
- Provide leadership and management for the management and reporting of all facilities budget and manage the budget process at both facilities.
- Respond to all facility inquiries and complaints, assess problems and take the necessary corrective action
- Remain knowledgeable regarding all operational aspects of building systems
- Coordinate with outside contractors for the service and repairs of equipment
- Follow protocol for effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedures
- Maintain on-going communication with contractors, client, and team
- Assist with site inspection within the assigned building portfolio
- Create work orders and assign work orders to the engineering staff, subcontractors, and vendors
- Report on open and closed work orders and check the status of open work orders with the assigned party
- Request, review, and submit work orders, bids, and proposals from vendors
- Verify final invoice pricing and process payments in a timely manner
- Assist in the monitoring and assessment of vendor performance
- Train vendors on work order and billing procedures
- Manage complex work orders such as environmental issues and disaster recovery
- Manage service and performance of vendors and landlords for timely completion of jobs
- Create and record appropriate written communication between all parties
- Schedule and document maintenance and repairs on building equipment
- Communicate frequently with client, landlords, and vendors to resolve issues and provide project status updates
- Provide process and procedures training and direction to new associates
- Coordinate special events in support of client
- Assist with measuring and reporting key performance indicators against service level agreements
- Provide facilities helpdesk services on behalf of the client(s) and monitor internal/external workflow for all facilities cases to ensure consistent quality of service and work product
- Communication Proficiency (oral and written) Customer Focus Initiative Sense of Urgency Multi-Tasking Detail Oriented Financial Knowledge Time Management Skills Team Orientation
- High school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required
- Associates or Bachelor s degree in facilities management, building, business or other related field preferred
- A minimum of 3 year of work experience in a Facilities administrative, accounting or office services capacity
- Prior experience working in the facilities/property management, commercial real estate or professional services industries preferred
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient in understanding management agreements and contract language
- Working knowledge of computer software programs and base building systems
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including but not limited to on call after hours and weekends
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, and photocopiers
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for up to 90% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.