Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
UST Global is looking for a full stack architect with good retail domain experience and experience working as architect, to work with one of the largest retailers in the US. An ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to decompose more complex problems and or processes into logical parts.
- Involve in enterprise architecture design and development for modernization solutions
- Development of POC frameworks for modernization solutions
- Introduce best practices and standardization of modernization solutions
- Designing modernization solutions using the latest Azure capabilities and services.
- Drive the adoption of Azure performance monitoring solutions
- Own the strategy and direction as it relates to Azure technologies. Expected to prioritize and plan the roadmap.
- Review the gaps in technologies, evaluate capabilities vs. industry practices, and determine areas of opportunities and align the development roadmap and direction accordingly
- 12 to 18 years of industry experience with at least 4 years of experience working as a solution architect including experience in architecting full stack solutions
- Experience in architecting, designing, and implementing modernization solutions
- Experience in microservices architecture and patterns
- Experience using Docker containers and orchestration
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying solutions in the Azure platform, on premise, and Hybrid environments
- Experience using platform as a service and software as a service
- Good understanding of Serverless Architecture
- Experience and good understanding of DevOps Jenkins CI CD
- Experience in using one or more relational databases Azure SQL DB2
- Good understanding of NoSQL databases
- Having Azure certifications is a plus
- Strong experience in designing and building Spring Boot, Java microservices
- Deep expertise and hands on experience in Spring Framework Spring Batch, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Actuator
- Strong experience in microservices tools
- Any managed Kubernetes service or native Kubernetes
- Service mesh capabilities like Istio
- Any API Gateway Zuul Spring Gateway Apigee Azure API Management
- Security using like OAuth, JWT
- Strong experience in designing and building complex enterprise applications with high volumes, enhanced security, DR strategy, compliance and integrations
- Must have experience in UI technology stack Angular TypeScript
- Experience in understanding IBM AS400 iSeries RPG, ILERPG, CLLE is a plus
Onsite, Regular Full Time Employee position
UST Global celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome candidates to apply for employment from diverse backgrounds and believe your unique perspective adds to the richness of our company culture. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.