Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the HIGHEST RETENTION RATE IN THE INDUSTRY, is accepting applications for the following positions in Odessa, TX:
**SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!
We are seeking a qualified Dietitian to join the team in our outpatient dialysis clinic in Odessa, TX. This is a full-time position. Become part of a great interdisciplinary team of dedicated caregivers!
* Applicant must hold a Bachelor s degree in Nutrition/Dietetics or a similar discipline and must be a Registered Dietitian.
* A minimum of one year of clinical dietetics and or renal nutrition experience is preferred but not required.
WHY CHOOSE AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES:
* We do not cap salaries
* Annual raises significantly above industry average
* American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
* Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. (Additional, excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.)
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.