Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Key activities for this position include screening work orders, auditing equipment to document work requirements and quality, estimate labor hours, materials, tools and equipment for all assigned work orders to support a proactive, reliability centered maintenance program.
This role will work closely with maintenance management, maintenance technicians, controls systems specialists and operations teams to plan, coordinate and schedule proactive maintenance activities during available windows of time to help prevent unplanned downtime and disruption to production activities.
* Responsible for screening work orders, identification of scope, analysis of required level of planning and overall scheduling of maintenance activities given available resources, criticality of work, and available maintenance windows
* Performs equipment quality audits to identify and document job requirements
* Identifies specific safety hazards associated with planned maintenance activities
* Estimates required work hours associated with work order tasks and total work duration
* Plans parts and materials for reliability improvement projects in order to maximize technician wrench time, improve efficiency, increase system reliability and performance
* Ensures all work orders and maintenance activities are derived from EAM and accurately closed out in the system in accordance with maintenance virtuous cycle
* Compiles equipment information into a job package that is ready for technicians to accomplish each shift; clearly communicates the critical steps in the work process
* Collects necessary engineering drawings, technical documents and specifications
* Analyze equipment downtime data and develop & manage a warranty process that will drive OEM uptime and lower costs
* Drive a proactive maintenance program that ensure 85% of planned work is proactive
* Own and regularly respond with subject matter expertise to maintenance/equipment related questions, own access to and distribution of OEM technical bulletin updates, and facilitate strong communication with OEM vendors
* Communicates with maintenance managers, technicians and controls systems specialist regarding ideas and procedures that will enhance and optimize future work activities
* Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information. The data is maintained in EAM and equipment is labeled/barcoded or identifiable in the facility.
* Adding Equipment to PM Plans
* Develop and maintain FC specific PM Plans, Schedules, and Routes
* Support management in the review of WO Data accuracy such as; Equipment on WOs, Booked Hours (Employee and Vendors), WO type, closing codes and WO Comments.
* Provide software trainings to end users and new Planner/Schedulers
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
* Bachelor s degree in a technical discipline; Operations, Business Administration, or a related field from an accredited university OR 2+ years technical experience
* Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional
* Experienced planner / scheduler with experience working with a CMMS
* Certified on infrared thermal imaging, ultrasound and other predictive technologies
* 3-5+ years of experience as a maintenance planner / scheduler working within an industrial maintenance complex, manufacturing / distribution industries, or related field
* Hands-on experience in material handling systems (MHS) installation, operation and maintenance
* Subject matter expert (SME) level knowledge of CMMS use
* Functional maintenance experience in a reliability centered maintenance environment
* Extensive technical knowledge of diverse MHS, industrial mechanical and electrical systems and automation, controls and robotics systems
WORKING CONDITIONS AND/OR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: THE PHYSICAL DEMANDS DESCRIBED HERE ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THOSE THAT MUST BE MET BY AN EMPLOYEE TO SUCCESSFULLY PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, climb flights of stairs, work from elevated areas, and wear a respirator when required by the job. Requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination suffi cient to operate hand tools and industrial machinery such as a truck or fork-lift. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee must be able to lift and /or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: THE WORK ENVIRONMENT CHARACTERISTICS DESCRIBED HERE ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THOSE AN EMPLOYEE ENCOUNTERS WHILE PERFORMING THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.