Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
PACCAR Financial (PFC)
PACCAR Financial facilitates the sale of premium-quality PACCAR vehicles in 20 countries on three continents worldwide by offering a full spectrum of creative, flexible financial products and value-added services specifically tailored to the transportation industry.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Collects past due accounts (5+ days) within established objectives using auto-dialer and automated collection system.
* Communicate with dealers to discuss delinquent accounts.
* Handles rewrites/extensions/transfers of interest for customers if appropriate.
* Provides assistance in resolving title and insurance deficiencies, as well as handling insurance wrecked or totaled equipment issues.
* Assists in preparing legal paperwork (i.e. repossessions)
* Prepares necessary reports as requested.
* Special projects as assigned
* Account maintenance and research.
Qualifications & Skills
* Two years solid collection experience, front to back end, preferably in finance industry
* Strong interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication skills
* Strong decision making, problem solving, negotiation skills.
* Ability to maintain a professional attitude and demeanor when dealing with challenging customers.
* Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple task.
* 4-year College degree in business related field highly preferred.
* Bilingual in French is encouraged.
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Job Segment: Financial, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Finance, Research, Bilingual