Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Functional area: Purchasing
* Country: United States (Texas)
* City: Garland
* Company name: Epiroc Drilling Solutions LLC
* Date of Posting: October 14, 2020
* Last date to apply: November 28, 2020
* Process RFQs by utilizing ERP action reports in a timely manner to secure part availability.
* Focus on parts with production demand, locate best sources and negotiate pricing to achieve goals of cost improvement, lead time, delivery, etc.
* Initiate and complete administrative requirements such as submitting CPI and other actions as required to ensure parts are available.
* Maintain and manage supplier master data including supplier information, pricing, lead time, etc.
* As required, participate on teams for cost and lead time reduction, process improvement, etc.
* To carry out all assigned tasks as necessary to achieve desired results and meet departmental goals.
* Communicate priorities to both suppliers and production personnel.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
* BS/BA degree preferred
* Experience in supply chain management and manufacturing operations preferred
* ERP (M3 or other) experience preferred
* Certifications by ISM and APICS preferred
* Strong computer skills required
* Must be able to interact and communicate with internal stakeholders
* Must have product knowledge and technical skills
* Moderate negotiation skills & business knowledge required
* Must be solution oriented and have strong problem solving skills
* Networking skills and team player
* Some travel may be required to visit key suppliers
* Must possess exceptional integrity to handle supplier relationships objectively and to maintain confidentiality of shared information while dealing with competitive suppliers
Our team strives to be a best in-class-sourcing organization, while maintaining our core values of innovation, collaboration, and commitment.
We achieve our vision of best-in-class by being a proactive organization, capable of developing and managing an optimized supplier base that secures a stable supply flow, with the highest quality and availability at the most competitive cost.
Our team must be innovative. Our innovative spirit plays a vital role in achieving our team goals. We are creative, bold and entrepreneurial, with a strong imagination, constantly seeking to improve in everything we do.
Our team must collaborate. We believe in close collaboration with customers, business partners, and colleagues. Our working culture is service-minded and action-oriented.
Our team must be committed. We are relentless when it comes to meeting and exceeding our customer s expectations.
If you are excited about this position and want to be a part of an amazing organization, you should apply.
UNITED. INSPIRED. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Epiroc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual preference, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected class designation. Job promotions at Epiroc will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work with others.