Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Participates in overall product outcome associated with web offset presses
* Interprets and documents standards related to product performance/quality
* Assists in the maintenance and set up of equipment for customer product
* Able to fill in as Assistant Press Operator if needed
* Supervision for position is random.
Part II - Job Functions
* Sets up materials for press operation.
* Assist in the performance of equipment operations, adjustments, tests and conversions on all equipment associated with converting operations
* Participates in maintaining department integrity to ensure quality, efficiency, area cleanliness, safety and AIB standards are maintained
* Tests and inspects products as required to ensure consistent quality and operational standards are maintained.
* Verifies and communicates both product standards and work standards to execute production.
* Performs other organizational duties as required.
Part III - Job Specifications
Knowledge-H.S. Education or equivalent. Computer literate, miscellaneous helper qualified.
Skills-Mechanical, technical, communication
Abilities-Good attendance, able to motivate other team members and participate in teams and processes
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.