Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sets up thermoforming machines for operation per job specifications. Mounts dies and molds and loads rolls of raw materials into the machine.
2. Engages machine to produce thermoformed parts and maintains continuous operation. Performs troubleshooting and quality control checks.
3. Performs routine maintenance on thermoforming machines.
4. Completes required job tickets.
5. Works with Packer/Inspectors to resolve any quality issues as needed.
6. Directs Packers/Inspectors to work in other areas when machine is down for troubleshooting or set up.
7. Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
8. Performs other work duties or functions as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.