Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation's leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. As one of the 10 largest insurance brokerage firms in the U.S., Alliant operates through a national network of offices providing property and casualty, workers' compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to clients nationwide.
More information is available on the company's web site at:.
Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors, and arranges for transportation services, when required.May operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets and directs vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors;
- Answers, screens and routes incoming calls; takes messages when caller does not want voice mail;
- Notifies employees when customers and visitors arrive;
- Assists job applicants who have arrived for interviews;
- Assists customers and visitors in operation of lobby phone for outgoing calls;
- Pages employees or other personnel when necessary;
- Receives incoming packages for disbursement within company;
- Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education
Minimum of 2 years related work experience
Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette essential
Capable of dealing with the public and employees on a professional and friendly basis
Good planning, organizational and prioritization skills
Basic knowledge of MS Windows, Word and Excel
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees' needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the \\"Submit Resume\\" button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.