Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Atlanta, GA, USA * Boca Raton, FL, USA * Virtual
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Cross Country is looking for a temp Corporate Recruiter to join the team!The primary responsibilities of the Temp Corporate Recruiter are to independently source, recruit and screen candidates to fill corporate job openings throughout the organization, consistent with Company needs and goals. The Corporate Recruiter will utilize proactive recruiting techniques, includingLinkedin, Indeed,socialmedia and other toolstobuildaneffectivenetwork toattractqualifiedcandidates.
* Creatively and assertively recruit top talent to join Cross Country.
* Meet weekly recruitment goals.
* Keep abreast of innovative recruiting techniques to attract and compete in markets.
* Network through industry contacts, association memberships and employees.
* Review and edit job descriptions. Post job openings.
* Utilize social media and other recruitment techniques to attract qualified candidates to build, cultivate and grow pipeline of talented professionals, enabling faster reactive hiring and enabling proactive hiring of top talent.
* Create marketing plan for recruitment brand recognition.
* Serve as the liaison between HR team and candidate during the interview process.
* Provide recruiting data to HR Directors to assist in planning and forecasting of recruitment needs. Provide recommendations and best practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the recruiting process.
* Design, develop and implement behavioral interviewing tools.
* Represent Company at job fairs.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in recruitment.
* Recent experience of recruitment through social media resources
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and applicant tracking systems; Dayforce preferred.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability
Share this job: